Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date.
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
|IOS||1.9.2||February 11, 2021|
|IOS||1.8.0||July 1, 2019||
Stopped using PLCrashReporter
Stopped using Kochava (Deprecated)
|IOS||1.7.0||December 20, 2018||
Removed call to about://
Removed call to fb-messenger-api://
Removed call to fbapi://
Removed call to fbauth2://
Removed call to fbshareextension://
Started using Google Firebase
Started using AdMob - Google Mobile Ads
Stopped using Facebook Mobile SDKs
Stopped using Fabric by Twitter
Stopped using Bolts
Stopped using Bolts-ObjC
Stopped using FBSDKShareKit
Stopped using MoPub (Twitter)
Stopped using FBSDKLoginKit
Stopped using FBSDKCoreKit
Stopped using Apteligent (formerly Crittercism)
|IOS||1.6.1||February 23, 2018|
|IOS||1.6.0||November 18, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps