Download and enter the trading floor.
1. Invest a New Account, Get 2 Free Stocks
a) Open a Webull brokerage account and receive a free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
b) Make your initial deposit of $100 or more and receive a 2nd free stock valued between $12-$1400.
2. Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks
Refer a friend, get 2 free stocks. Each free stock valued between $12-$1400.
3. Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Transfer your brokerage account over to Webull, and we will reimburse your transfer fees, up to $100.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Break Past the Commission and Fee Barrier
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
Trade at Your Convenience
- Place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Have the option to fully participate in pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions. Don’t miss any trading opportunities.
- Available on mobile, desktop, and web platforms.
Build Your Trading Confidence
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull provides 44 technical indicators and 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App is for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
1. Subscription Services:
National Best Bid and Offer
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly or Annually depending on plan
3. Subscription Pricing: $9.99-$24.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
|IOS||6.1.8||June 25, 2020||
Registered deep link WebullShare://
Registered deep link fb1695710147425900://
Registered deep link twitterkit-CizTcULv2ach5uSPM6MJOFr3Z://
Registered deep link webull://
Unregistered deep link fb1792464084358178://
Unregistered deep link twitterkit-TkG3Lxzvof5erm0v1pzisRQ4A://
Added call to linkedin://
Added call to reddit://
|IOS||4.8.0||September 3, 2018|
|IOS||4.7.0||August 13, 2018|
|IOS||4.6.0||August 3, 2018|
|IOS||4.5.0||July 26, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps