Webull is the zero-commission brokerage app that gives you all the US market data you can handle. Trade anywhere without worrying about fees eating into your profit. Download now to get started!
Upgrade Available: Webull 5.0
Webull 5.0 delivers a completely revamped stock page, market replay, advancers & decliners distribution, and advanced orders to ensure a more streamlined user experience with your investment.
Earn Some Free Stocks*
- Deposit now and receive a free stock.
- Refer a friend, get a Stock. They deposited? Get another stock!
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
- Zero commission.
- Zero clearing fees.
- Zero initial deposit.
Adopt Professional-Grade Tools
- Explore in-depth charts: Professional grade candlestick charting with 25 technical indicators per chart.
- Track professional analyst ratings.
- Real-time quotes.
Experience Full Extended Hours Trading
- Free pre-market & after-hours trading from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Execute Advanced Order Types
- Support for advanced order types will be rolled out on a regular basis. (Stop Loss/Take Profit order, OCO, OTOCO, OTO, etc.)
Practice with Free Paper Trading
- Practice trading with real market data without risking any real money.
Navigate the Global News Aggregator
- Get the latest breaking news within 24/7 for companies on your watchlists
- Track key global events from major media sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, and more.
Rely on Our Support
- 24/7 email support, in-app support via live chat, phone support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook / Twitter: @WebullGlobal
- Reddit: /r/Webull/
- Website: https://www.webull.com
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content on the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. For more information on Webull Financial LLC, please visit our profile on FINRA's BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/289063).
All trading provided by Webull will be zero-commission. Webull does not charge fees to open or maintain an account. However, there are fees charged by the SEC and FINRA which Webull does not benefit from. Please see the Commissions and Fees page (http://www.webull-us.com/helpDetail?helpId=61&helpTypeId=101103&hl=en) to learn more.
|Android||5.3.2.03||April 19, 2019|
|Android||5.0.2.01||March 1, 2019|
|Android||18.104.22.168||September 11, 2018|
|Android||22.214.171.124||May 18, 2018|
|Android||3.3.2||September 15, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps