WHY CHOOSE TYPANY KEYBOARD?
- Font Style: now typing BOLD and ITALIC text is possible! No matter whether you are in Messenger, WhatsApp or even SMS. This function can make all your sentences stand out with just a simple click.
- BigKey Mode: are you tired of typing on the tiny keys? Are you frustrated with the typo error? With BigKey Mode, they will no longer be the issue.
- Built-in Translator: you can write in your native language and get instant translation in any language you want.
- Left-handed Mode: a new and unique keyboard mode designed for left-handed users with 'return' and 'backspace' key on the left side of the keyboard.
- Keyboard Vibration: Typing vibration is supported which the stock keyboard does not have.
- Cursor Control: You can easily move the cursor position by swiping leftwards or rightwards on the keyboard, you can enjoy 3D Touch gesture in the built-in keyboard regardless of your system version.
- Quick Text & Clipboard: Texts you frequently used can be saved by choice, and texts you copied can be saved automatically. All the saved texts can be sent just with one tap.
- Built-in Contacts: Bothered by jumping between apps just to look up a friend’s number? Try the new Contacts function in Typany, and never stop a conversation for someone’s number again.
- A.I. Powered Prediction & Auto Correction: A real typo-killer with advanced correction models. And we try our hardest to reach out to as many users as we can. 50+ languages are supported now, and more is coming according to your demands.
- Free Themes & Customized Theme: Typany gives you a fine collection of exquisite themes and freedom to customize keyboard with your own photos, key font, button pattern, click sound and tap effect.
- Emoji X: Hundreds of new emoji options, along with a plethora of mysterious symbols & pictographs. All you have to do…
- Emoji Maker: Typany allows you to make your own emojis with built-in Emoji Maker, and send them quickly and seamlessly (with no app switching).
- Password Saver: You can choose to add usernames and passwords in Typany. Once added, they can provide great convenience whenever you need them. And it is totally safe — all the information is stored in the iOS keychain and locked with Touch ID. No network connection, no online transmission, no secret-leaking chance needed or used.
- Fast Symbol: Typany gives you an innovative way to input numbers and symbols faster -- just swipe up on the keys! No more keyboard panel switching.
Download NOW! Enjoy typing, WOW your friends!
1. How to set up Typany Keyboard?
1) Download Typany Keyboard app.
2)Open Typany Keyboard and follow guidance.
3) For iOS 11 users:
Go to iPhone Settings > Typany >Keyboards, and turn on “Typany Keyboard” and “Allow Full Access”
4)For users whose system version is lower than 11:
Go to iPhone Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add new keyboard, and tap Typany Keyboard, then turn on “Allow Full Access”
*Note: Full access lets you use emoji you created with Emoji Maker and other functions. No personal data will be sent to Typany.
2. How to add languages to keyboard?
1) Go to iPhone Typany Keyboard app > Settings
2) Tap ‘Languages’, and you will see all the available languages.
3) Tap ‘Download’ corresponding to the language you want to add.
4) When the download is completed, you can switch to the language by tapping the globe button in your Typany Keyboard.
Typany does not collect any personal data. We take your privacy as our priority.
We are a team striving to create the best keyboard out there on the market. Your support is what drives us.
Please let us know how we do, and what we can improve upon! We would be honored if you write a review, or contact us in any way.
PM’s Facebook ID: TypanyLiuXuan
|IOS||4.2.1||February 1, 2019||
Registered deep link com.sogou.typany.appstore.keyboard://
Registered deep link com.sogou.typany.appstore://
Unregistered deep link com.sogou.input://
Unregistered deep link com.sogou.typany.keyboard://
Unregistered deep link com.sogou.typany://
Added call to fb://
Started using Fabric by Twitter
Started using Masonry
Started using AdMob - Google Mobile Ads
Started using CocoaLumberjack
Started using Crashlytics
Started using ESPullToRefresh
Started using CocoaAsyncSocket
Started using Answers
Started using Valet
Started using SwiftyJSON
Started using SnapKit
Stopped using Protobuf
Stopped using JLToast (deprecated)
Stopped using Google Firebase (Core)
Stopped using Google Firebase (InstanceID)
Stopped using ReactiveCocoa
Stopped using YYKit
|IOS||2.5.5||May 13, 2017|
|IOS||2.5||April 29, 2017||
Started using YYKit
|IOS||2.2||April 5, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps