TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows your employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets.
Accurate, electronic time data replaces paper timesheets and makes payroll and invoicing faster and less costly. TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geo-fencing.
With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app Scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees.
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, leave & holiday time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up custom approvals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
|IOS||2.65.1||May 21, 2019||
Started using SwiftSignatureView
Stopped using Kochava (Deprecated)
Stopped using 1Password
|IOS||2.60.1||March 14, 2019||
Started using Valet
Stopped using Google Analytics
|IOS||2.59.1||February 27, 2019|
|IOS||2.58.4||February 12, 2019||
Registered deep link intu4758070598618204396://
Stopped using Google Firebase
Stopped using Protobuf
Stopped using nanopb
Stopped using Google Firebase (Auth)
Stopped using Google Firebase (Core)
|IOS||2.57.2||December 13, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps