Have a trip of a lifetime with the TripScout local travel guide and trip itinerary planner. It’s the best trip planning app in the AppStore, featured by USA Today, Travel & Leisure, and more! Discover local hidden gems and must-see sites handpicked by local experts in one app for over 100 cities around the world.
The TripScout trip planner app saves you countless hours of trip planning research, and helps you experience your trip to the fullest while you are on it.
Don’t settle for tourist trap advice from your trip advisors or outdated advice from a sad, lonely planet - TripScout local travel guides come straight from local experts, not passersby looking to sell you a book.
Fill up your trip itinerary with can’t miss locations and hidden gems the locals love, not often covered in traditional travel guidebooks.
- Have a night to remember at a hidden speakeasy bar.
- Find inspiration in street art that helped spark a revolution.
- Experience real local cuisine from a grandma running a restaurant out of her house.
- Eat where the local chefs eat, drink where bartenders drink and where baristas meet for coffee, and find vantage points only local photographers know about!
The TripScout trip planner app works completely offline and is easy to use on the go. Offline city maps, engaging city audio tours (select cities), and trip itinerary planning features help you plan out each day and guide you from location to location.
Don’t just take it from us. Some big time travel pros share their love for the TripScout trip planning app:
- “Helps travelers explore the local side of the city” - USA Today
- “Basically the best thing ever for travelers.” - Conde Nast Traveler
- "Finally, a travel app that’s purposefully, blissfully simple” - Travel+Leisure
- “Makes travel easier but just as exciting” - Forbes
- "Perfect for the curious traveler" - American Airlines
Fascinating stories and unforgettable travel experiences are possible for your upcoming trip. You just have to know where to look.
Install the TripScout trip planner app to find them.
Our mobile travel guide and trip planner is currently available in over 100 cities throughout USA, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America, including:
Washington DC, New York City, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, New Orleans, Austin, Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Orlando, Denver, Charleston, Savannah, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Charlotte, Nashville, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Hawaii, Havana, Buenos Aires, Lima, Mexico City, Bogota, Cartagena, Antigua, Granada, Panama City, Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Venice, Reykjavik, Iceland, Paris, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Santorini, Lisbon, Brussels, Tbilisi, Moscow, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Krakow, Budapest, Prague, Rome, Florence, Milan, Vienna, Dubrovnik, Athens, Dubai, Istanbul, Beirut, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Oslo, Cairo, Marrakech, Cape Town, Tunis, Alexandria, Addis Ababa, Mumbai, Bangkok, Tokyo, Kyoto, Luang Prabang, Bali, Jakarta, Manila, Hanoi, Saigon, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Seoul, New Zealand, and Sydney.
- An annual subscription gives unlimited access to all TripScout guides for $39.99 a year.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
|IOS||3.2.0||September 21, 2018||
Started using Adjust
Started using HMSegmentedControl
Stopped using AWS Mobile SDK (Core)
Stopped using KSCrash
Stopped using AWSPolly
Stopped using SMCalloutView
|IOS||2.9.0||June 19, 2018||
Registered deep link tl-e9db8851://
Started using SIOSocket
Started using Taplytics
|IOS||2.7.1||March 7, 2018||
Unregistered deep link https://tripscout.app.link
|IOS||2.7.0||January 11, 2018||
Registered deep link https://tripscout.app.link
|IOS||2.6.0||December 29, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps