Screen Mirroring for DLNA is an universal app to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any smart TV in realtime. It supports following discovery protocol: DLNA, DIAL, Fire TV and Chromecast.
Screen Mirroring is designed to help you make presentation, watch your photos and movies on your TV. It supports many platforms and TVs like Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV, Chromecast, Fire Stick, and Roku TV.
- Mirror phone's screen to TV.
- Cast photos from Photo Library to TV.
- Cast videos from Photo Library to TV.
- Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
- Cast youtube, facebook, dailymotion, ... & any web videos to TVs
How to Mirror?
- Connect your phone and your TV to the same WIFI network.
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV.
- Tap "Screen Mirroring" button and follow instructions to start mirroring.
For Premium upgrades we offer the following subscription:
- Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user: you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your iTunes account on your computer or iOS and changing the settings. For more details on this please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
For more information:
- Terms & Conditions - https://sites.google.com/boostvision.ai/screenmirroring/terms
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
|IOS||1.4.6||July 27, 2021|
Add your SDKs/Apps