Turn your mobile device into the ultimate streaming companion with the free Roku® mobile app.
Stream hundreds of hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel, use it as a second remote, enjoy private listening, and more.
The free Roku mobile app makes it easy and fun to control your Roku player and Roku TV™.
Use the Roku mobile app to:
• Control your Roku device as another remote
• Stream hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Enjoy private listening* with headphones
• Use your voice or keyboard to search for movies, shows, actors, and directors
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku device
• Enter text on your Roku device easier with your keyboard
To use certain features of the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada only.
· The Roku app is available in English only in Mexico.
* Mobile private listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600, 3800, 3810), Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs.
** Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://support.roku.com
|IOS||6.0.2||January 31, 2019||
Started using SwiftyJSON
Started using CryptoSwift
Started using IQKeyboardManager
Started using SWXMLHash
Started using MBProgressHUD
Started using SwiftTryCatch
|IOS||4.2.15||July 23, 2018|
|IOS||4.2.10||June 29, 2018|
|IOS||4.2.9||June 15, 2018|
|IOS||4.2.7||May 14, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps