Presented by Appollonia Blue
Welcome to Robo X: Combining Man with Machine, race your own Military Robot Superhero through the Utopian streets. Come with your best military strategy, or plan to leave in defeat.
Robo X is set at a frantic pace with an incredible sense of super sonic speed; an Endless Runner that presents a real challenge. Race, Jump and Dash your Superhero, playing with millions of other players to reach your goal.
Completely Irresistible: Amazing Abilities, Stunning Graphics, Ingenious Power-Ups, Multiple Obstacles, Socially Connected, & Lots of Free Updates to come! Awesome looney experience without a subway, a temple, a maze, or a beach in sight! Come On, One More Run!!
Whether you are a runner, a trekker, a surfer, an agent, an explorer, a minion, an adventurer, or just love racing at danger speed - Robo X is your game! Get the Fever!
Dash, Jump and Spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under Challenging Obstacles in this fast and frenzied Endless Running Game. How Far Can You Run!
• Play and compete with millions of other Players and challenge your Friends
• Upgrade your run, unlocking the intense and ingenious Power Ups found in the Shop
• Complete the Missions, Daily Challenges and Weekly Hunts
• Join other Players to race to the end: Just One More Run
• Colourful and Vivid HD Stunning Graphics optimised for retina resolution
Robo X offers polished, compelling gameplay enhanced by excellent sound, cool tunes, temple visual style, and easy-to-use, lightning fast controls.
Allow Notifications to receive lots of regular ‘freebies’ & bonuses!
Robo X: the Invincible of all Runners on the Planet!
This Game may contain:
- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You may disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device
- Promotional material for Appollonia Blue products and for trusted partners
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device
|IOS||1.1||September 3, 2015|
Add your SDKs/Apps