PunchAlert is the safety app for you, your neighbors and your entire community. It’s the easiest way to stay safe, informed, and connected to the organizations in your area. Now with 911+, you can connect to local official responders better than ever before.
People everywhere are using PunchAlert to:
- Connect to the police while simultaneously alerting friends and family.
- Quickly report a break-in, suspicious activity, vandalism, a scam or theft
- Connect with places or organizations in their city that already use PunchAlert for emergency preparation and management
- Post tips or events like local blood drives and neighborhood watch meetings
- Help bring together lost pets with their owners
- Live stress free knowing they have a smart panic button always one tap away
Organizations all over the country are using PunchAlert to:
- Manage emergencies from your mobile device leveraging responder chat, mass notifications, emergency plan distribution, real-time location capture inside geo-fences, crowdsourced photos and videos, and more. PunchAlert allows organizations to communicate more efficiently and resolve incidents faster, all the while creating a detailed record and report of the incident.
- Crowdsource safety tips and incidents from employees, customers, or visitors.
- Send announcements to employees, customers, students, or guests.
- Create a community of safety
Individual Monthly (Recurring) Plan $0.99/month
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of your purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, at the same price as the current subscription. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
|IOS||5.3.7||March 8, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps