NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan.
From live game streams (exclusive to Verizon Wireless customers), to trending videos on NFL Now to replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required), NFL Mobile is packed with more video than ever.
NFL Mobile keeps fans fully updated all year long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more from the off-season all the way to the Super Bowl. It doesn’t matter where you are, NFL Mobile has you covered.
iPhone features (Only on Verizon):
All Verizon Wireless customers get access to exclusive live content on their smartphone*, including:
• 2017 regular season games
• 2017 NFL Playoff games
• Pro Bowl
• Super Bowl LII
• NFL Network 24/7/365
• NFL RedZone ($1.99/mo subscription req’d)***
iPhone and iPad features:
• GAMES: Follow along with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights, big play markers and drive charts; fans can also access NFL Game Pass (subscription content).
• STORIES: Read articles and watch videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all 32 teams.
• NFL NOW: Brings fans the latest stories and trending topics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
• STATS: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories.
• MORE: Watch video on demand, see the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop, and more.
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within NFL Mobile. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
NFL Mobile allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, NFL Mobile does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
***NFL RedZone subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month unless it is turned off from your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
|IOS||14.4.0||October 10, 2017|
|IOS||14.3.5||September 26, 2017|
|IOS||14.3.3||September 19, 2017|
|IOS||14.3.1||September 7, 2017|
|IOS||14.3.0||August 29, 2017|
|IOS||14.2.0||July 27, 2017||
Registered deep link https://nfl.com
|IOS||14.1.4||June 1, 2017|
|IOS||14.1.3||May 9, 2017|
|IOS||14.1.1||April 20, 2017|
|IOS||14.1.0||March 28, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.5||March 9, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.4||February 21, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.3||February 13, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.2||January 30, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.1||January 23, 2017|
|IOS||12.7.0||January 18, 2017|
|IOS||12.6.10||January 12, 2017|
|IOS||12.6.8||December 13, 2016||
Started using RadarKit
Stopped using comScore
|IOS||12.6.7||November 16, 2016|
|IOS||12.6.6||November 8, 2016|
|IOS||12.6.5||November 1, 2016|
|IOS||12.6.4||October 17, 2016|
|IOS||12.6.1||September 27, 2016|
|IOS||12.6.0||September 6, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.7||August 24, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.6||August 16, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.5||July 28, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.4||July 14, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.3||July 11, 2016|
|IOS||12.5.2||April 26, 2016|