The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) advocates for high-quality mathematics teaching and learning for each and every student. Founded in 1920, NCTM has members throughout the United States and Canada and is the world's largest mathematics education organization.
o Teaching and Learning: NCTM provides guidance and resources for the implementation of research-informed, high-quality teaching that supports the learning of every student in equitable environments.
o Access, Equity, and Empowerment: NCTM advances a culture of equity where each person has access to high-quality teaching empowered by the opportunities mathematics affords.
o Building Member Value: NCTM provides community and resources to engage and listen to members in order to improve the teaching and learning of mathematics.
o Advocacy: NCTM engages in advocacy to focus, raise awareness, and influence decision makers and the public on issues concerning high-quality mathematics teaching and learning.
Mobile app features:
- Full access to information about meetings, conferences, events, and other resources
- Speaker information
- Exhibit hall floor plan and exhibitor details
- In-app messaging system to connect with other conference attendees
- Ability to set reminders and receive alerts
- View, update, and send notes on your event sessions
- Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
Download the NCTM Central app now!
|IOS||12.0.0||March 23, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps