MoviePass is the nation’s premier theatrical subscription service, allowing you to see new movies in over 4000 theaters across the United States for one low subscription fee.
- See new movies in theaters, no blackout dates
- See any 2D movie in theaters from its first day of release
- Available in over 4000 theaters nationwide
How it Works:
- Download the free MoviePass app and sign up to receive your card.
- Once you receive your card in the mail, use the app to search for theaters, movies and showtimes.
- Go to the theater and check into your selected showtime using the app.
- Once you have checked in, your card will be activated; swipe your MoviePass card with a ticket agent or at a kiosk to get your ticket!
- For theaters that accept e-ticketing via MoviePass, reserve your ticket and seat (when applicable) ahead of time from any location.
|IOS||3.0.14||April 19, 2018||
Unregistered deep link https://www.moviepass.com
Stopped using AlamofireImage
|IOS||3.0.9||March 23, 2018|
|IOS||3.0.6||March 7, 2018||
Registered deep link com.moviepass.MoviePass2017.payments://
Registered deep link https://www.moviepass.com
Registered deep link moviepass://
Unregistered deep link com.moviepass.MoviePass.payments://
Added call to comgooglemaps://
Started using AlamofireImage
Started using SnapKit
Started using JVFloatLabeledTextField
Started using Whisper
Started using KeychainAccess
Started using RxCocoa
Started using Alamofire
Started using IQKeyboardManagerSwift
Started using Realm
Started using Google Maps
Started using Realm (Swift)
Started using RxSwift
Stopped using Google Firebase
Stopped using Google Firebase (Core)
Stopped using Protobuf
Stopped using ECSlidingViewController
Stopped using MBProgressHUD
Stopped using Appirater
Stopped using TTTAttributedLabel
Stopped using Google Analytics
Stopped using MoPub (Twitter)
Stopped using Google Firebase (InstanceID)
|IOS||2.34||February 2, 2018|
|IOS||2.33||January 11, 2018|