Morning Pages is a personal daily journal with emotional analysis powered by artificial intelligence.
Writing a stream of consciousness for 5-10 minutes every day reduces stress and can help you with goal-setting. The app performs real-time emotional analysis of your text to detect your emotions, mood, and topics you write about, and then chart your emotional state over time.
You can use Morning Pages as a mindfulness journal, as a warm-up for writing for the day, or as an emotion tracker.
Morning Pages is built on the idea that lies at the core of Julia Cameron's book "The Artist's Way."
* Write about 500 words or more every morning.
* See what emotions prevail in your text.
* Track how your mood changes over time.
* Reveal topics your writing is associated with.
* Set up a reminder to build up a writing habit.
* Print and Share your pages.
* Protect your pages with a password that only you know.
|IOS||1.5.8||March 1, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps