A clear, simple approach to meditation with a NY Times bestselling author and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet. Designed for skeptics, built to help you keep it going.
- Daily videos and guided meditations to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
- A range of content for coping with anxiety and political stress, and for activities like walking and falling asleep.
- New content weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
- Offline access to guided meditations and videos. (premium)
- Apple Health App integration for tracking your progress.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** #1 in Apple’s ‘New Apps We Love’
** Featured on The Daily Show, Good Morning America, Nigthline, The Rachael Ray Show, and more.
Subscription & Pricing:
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Basically, here's what the podcast is obsessed with: Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @10percent, Facebook: @10percenthappier, Instagram: 10percent
|IOS||4.7.1||April 6, 2018|
|IOS||4.7.0||April 2, 2018||
Unregistered deep link https://10percenthappier.app.link
|IOS||4.6.2||February 18, 2018|
|IOS||4.6.1||January 29, 2018|
|IOS||4.6.0||December 19, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps