Invest with any amount of money. Start with a free slice of stock.*
Public.com makes the stock market social.
Follow other investors, discover companies to believe in, invest with as little as $1.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
• Follow friends, experienced investors, and famous entrepreneurs
• See what stocks others invest in and why
• Start a conversation and share business insights
• Earn free stock for bringing friends into the community
GROW AS AN INVESTOR
• Understand which stocks are potentially risky with Safety Labels
• Discover companies and ETFs through curated Themes
• Lock in long-term investments through a dedicated portfolio
• Ask questions in the community to broaden your knowledge of the market
INVEST WITH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY
• Start investing with as little as $1; own small slices of stock or full shares
• No commission fees* when you invest in stocks and ETFs
• No account or deposit minimums to get started
• Choose from 1000s of stocks and ETFs, with new IPOs and SPACs added regularly
A TRANSPARENT INVESTING JOURNEY
• Public does not sell your trades to third-party market makers
• Public does not make money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF)
PUBLIC.COM BY THE NUMBERS
• 86% of members say joining the community has improved their understanding of the stock market
• 74% of members say they are primarily long-term investors
• 93% of members say that Public’s community reflects a diverse representation across race, gender, and professional experience
• 45% of our community identifies as people of color
• 40% of our community identifies as women
PROFESSIONAL AND SECURE
• Live customer support via in-app chat or email. We built Public for you and we’re always here to help or listen.
• Your security is our #1 priority. Public.com uses advanced cybersecurity to protect your personal information.
• Public is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Securities in your account are protected up to $500,000.
• Public is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
*Public is available to U.S. residents 18+ and is subject to account approval.
No content in the Public App shall be considered financial advice, a recommendation, or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities or other investment products. All information and data from the Public App are for reference only.
Public has a no day-trading policy. It also upholds community guidelines which promote a safe and productive experience for its broad community of investors.
All investments involve risk, including potential loss of principal. Some factors, such as system response, liquidity, and account access times, are affected by external market factors. Investors should consider their objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Public self-directed individual cash brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices.
Third-party information provided for Public Investing, product features, and communications emanating from its social media community, market prices, data and other information available through Public Investing are meant for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The information provided is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice.
Public Investing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Holdings, Inc. For a complete explanation of disclosures, conditions, restriction and limitations, visit
|IOS||3.6.8||June 2, 2021||
Added call to fb-messenger-share-api://
Added call to fbshareextension://
Added call to googlegmail://
Added call to instagram-stories://
Added call to instagram://
Added call to ms-outlook://
Added call to readdle-spark://
Added call to twitter://
Added call to whatsapp://
Added call to ymail://
Removed call to fb-messenger-api://
|IOS||1.42||February 10, 2018||
Added call to fbauth2://
|IOS||1.33||December 8, 2017|
|IOS||1.30||November 20, 2017||
Started using Intercom
Started using ReactiveCocoa
Stopped using PLCrashReporter
Stopped using Instabug
|IOS||1.19||September 26, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps