The KIRASTOKESFIT app is powered by The Stoked Method created by world renowned celebrity trainer Kira Stokes. The Stoked Method is a science-backed, form-focused, functional flow of movement formula.
Challenge your body with progressive strength, power, and fine-tuning exercises. Use different components of the app to meet goals whether you are looking for daily quick fix workouts to build endurance or for full workouts with a longer time frame. Workout selections are challenging, high intensity, and designed so recovery and mobility are built into every circuit to prevent injury and help you from ever having to put exercise or your progress on hold.
Clear, laser focused cues and movements will ensure the mind/body connection necessary to see and feel desired results. Kira Stokes’ The Stoked Method creatively combines strength and cardiovascular power moves. It requires minimal space and equipment. You will need: gliders or small hand towels, Pilates ball, a set of heavy and light hand weights, jump rope, and an exercise mat.
The Stoked Method includes:
Stoked 360 - This is The Stoked Method flagship workout — a high intensity, 60 minute total body assault. Not for the faint of heart, this action-packed, thoughtful workout relies heavily on creative progression of movement to challenge the body in an effective, safe, and intelligent format. Each block of strength, cardio, and core work is carefully choreographed and placed strategically within the session with specific results in mind.
Stoked Athleticore (60 min) - Whether you're an athlete, performer, or avid fitness-goer, this high octane, barre-inspired workout promises to challenge and condition your core from the inside out—fine-tuning every muscle group in your body through thoughtful, endurance-based strengthening. Get STOKED to pulse, press, sculpt.
Stoked jump rope/plyo combo (20-25 min) (need more info. for descrips for jump rope through core awakening finishers)
Stoked upper body (arms/abs/core) (30 min)
Stoked lower body cardio blast (legs/glutes/core) (25 min)
Stoked abs (25 min)
Stoked Busy Body Fine-Tuning Finishers
Upper body finisher (6 min)
Triceps finisher (6 min)
Ab blast (6 min)
Cardio full body finisher (4 min)
Glutes finisher (9 min)
Core awakening (6 min)
Planning a longer workout for the day? Add a Stoked Finisher for the area you most want to focus on honing. Want to do more? Stack more than one Stoked Finisher to the end of your longer or fuller-body workout. In a time crunch? Pick a Stoked Finisher to focus on your core, glutes, abs, triceps, upper body or a quick full body blast for fine-tuning or cardio.
Get ready to transform your body with as little as 4 minutes and up to 90+ depending on how you stack the program. The Stoked Method is ideal for an at-home workout, to take to the gym, or on the road. It’s time to get FULLY STOKED.
Subscribe now to Kira Stokes On Demand! By subscribing, you will be given access to the entirety of Kira Stokes On Demand content!
1) 7 Day free trial, $14.99 a month thereafter. This subscription will auto renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the time period.
2) 7 Day Free trial, $144.99 a year thereafter. This subscription will auto renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the time period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
To view our terms of service, please visit https:/ondemand.kirastokes.com/page/terms-of-service/
|IOS||4.2.11||April 1, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps