Welcome to the most popular Jigsaw Puzzle app on the App Store! Play fun jigsaw puzzles without the clean-up or the hassle of losing pieces! Jigsaw Puzzle provides hours of entertainment for you and your whole family. You'll never need to buy a $20 jigsaw puzzle again. You'll also never need to look for those missing pieces on the floor!
Jigsaw Puzzle is great for puzzlers of all ages! Simply adjust the difficulty of the puzzle for the player.
Don't be fooled by imitations. Jigsaw Puzzle is the only app in the App Store made by the jigsaw puzzle experts!
• 1024-piece puzzles (iPad)
• 400-piece puzzles (iPhone 6 Plus)
• 225-piece puzzles (iPhone/iPod Touch)
• Play from our collection of over 14,000 of beautiful, high quality images!
• A new FREE puzzle every day!!
• FREE downloadable puzzle packs
• New puzzle packs released each week
• Turn your personal photos into your own custom puzzles!
• You can play on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
• Play large puzzles!
• Music soundtracks
• Move pieces in groups
• Scatter pieces out of the puzzle area with a single command
• Optionally rotate pieces for a greater challenge
• Challenge yourself with the special Tournament Pack
• Randomized pieces -- no two puzzles are the same
• Work on more than one puzzle at a time
• Saves every puzzle you've ever solved
• Share completed puzzles with your friends
• Game Center leaderboards -- Compete with your friends!
• 40+ distinct achievements to unlock
|IOS||3.10.2||October 22, 2017|
|IOS||3.9.0||September 18, 2017|
|IOS||3.8.2||August 24, 2017||
Started using AsyncImageView
|IOS||3.7.3||July 31, 2017|
|IOS||3.7.2||July 10, 2017||
Stopped using Amazon Mobile Ads
|IOS||3.6.2||May 31, 2017|
|IOS||3.6.1||April 24, 2017||
Added call to fb://
Started using Rollbar
Started using Vungle
Started using HelpStack
Started using Survey Monkey
Stopped using Zendesk
|IOS||3.5.0||March 22, 2017|
|IOS||3.4.1||February 23, 2017||
Started using Zendesk
Started using Urban Airship
Started using Kochava
|IOS||3.3.1||December 19, 2016||
Started using Answers
Started using Crashlytics
|IOS||3.3||October 7, 2016|
|IOS||3.2.1||May 14, 2016|