iBrowser Plus is your ultimate web browser, file manager and documents manager on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has built-in Web Browser, File Manager, Document Viewer, Photo Browser, PDF Reader and Zip Extractor. You can manage almost all kinds of files.
√ Web browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Mobile Safari
- Multi-tab browsing(iPad), Multi-page browsing(iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Tap and hold on an image to save it
- Tap and hold to force save a file
- Bookmark manager
- History support
- Private Browsing
- Address bar auto-completion
- Integrated search engine search (Google, Yahoo! etc.)
- Ability to search a word in webpage
√ File Saving
- Fast speed
- Supports multiple file saving at same time
- Work in background
- Supports pause, resume and deleting of files reliably
- Live progress bar and speed indicator
- Shows active number of files currently saving - badge number
- Always saves with correct filename
√ Cloud storage manager
- Integration with the Dropbox and G Drive for remote file storing.
- Now you can get files from Dropbox and G Drive right to your app
- Support for more cloud services is on the way.
√ File manager
- Full screen document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html and .rtf file formats
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Sort files by Name, Type, Size etc,
- Search by file name
- Extract RAR archives
- Unzip ZIP files
- Import photos from camera roll
- Import music from native music app
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload your files to Dropbox
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Video Player
- Default video player
- Swipe left and right to play next and previous video respectively.
- Swipe up and down (Left Half) to increase and decrease brightness respectively
- Swipe up and down (Right Half) to increase and decrease volume respectively
- Ability to play audio from a video while app goes to background
- Play next video automatically
- Orientation support
- Advance Video Player
- Supports almost every kind of video file including .mkv, .avi, .wmv etc.
√ File viewer
- Full-Featured file viewer
- Supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt etc.
- Open files in other apps
√ Photo viewer
- Tap or swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Ability to save images to photo album / Open in other apps / Share via AirDrop
- Thumbnails view
√ File transfer
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files to and from computer in Wi-Fi network
√ Disk Space
- Pie chart display of Disk Space
- Total Disk Space, Free Disk Space, App Size, Other Apps Space
√ Mobile Safari Bookmarklet
- Bookmarklet for Mobile Safari that lets you open any link in this app
√ Lock Orientation
- Supports Orientation lock both in portrait and Landscape mode.
√ Passcode lock
√ Other Features
-Other apps can save their files to iBrowser Plus app
√ Ringtone Maker
- Create unlimited ringtones
How to create ringtones?
1) Attach your device to iTunes and copy some audio (mp3) files to the app via iTunes files sharing.
2) Now open the app on your device.
3) Locate the mp3 file you just copied via iTunes.
Now here are two ways to locate Ringtone Maker
4(a) Tap on (i) button at the right of file name. It will open the file detail view and there you can find the option of "Create Ringtone". Tap on "Create Ringtone" option to open Ringtone Maker.
4(b) Tap on the audio file to open it in audio player. There you can find "Create Ringtone" button. Tap on that button to open Ringtone Maker
***IMPORTANT NOTE: This app DOES NOT support downloading of audio or video content or any other related functionality. This app is only for downloading non-audio/video contents e.g. pdf, doc, xls, png, gif, psd etc.***
|IOS||1.2.4||June 21, 2018||
Registered deep link com.googleusercontent.apps.672813714921-fi19eas4bvukfthemdnac802ilgjmbgc://
Registered deep link com.hamidjan.idownloadplus://
Started using Protobuf
Started using nanopb
Stopped using GTMOAuth2
|IOS||1.2.3||June 6, 2018||
Added call to dbapi-2://
Added call to dbapi-8-emm://
Stopped using Dropbox
|IOS||1.2.1||May 17, 2018|
|IOS||1.2||November 1, 2017||
Started using Chartboost
|IOS||1.0.7||March 22, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps