HSBuddy is a free application for Android® that turns your mobile device into the ultimate companion for your HomeSeer® home automation system.
To use HSBuddy, you must connect it with a HomeSeer HS3 controller in your home. Certain features require an additional HomeSeer controller plug-in which you can install from the plug-in manager in your HomeSeer controller.
Complement your home automation experience and use HSBuddy to:
- Explore and control devices (turn on the lights, open your garage door)
- List and run events
- View history of device state changes *
- Monitor your home cameras **
- Create shortcuts on your home launcher
- Receive push notifications *
- Browse your HomeSeer controller logs *
- Create location-based automation *
- Connect to your server directly (WiFi) or remotely (via MyHomeSeer). You can setup both connection types and HSBuddy will choose the best available connection.
* Requires installing the free HSBuddy HomeSeer controller plug-in
** Compatible with certain HomeSeer controller camera plug-ins
THIS APP REQUIRES A HOMESEER HS3 CONTROLLER
~ Some icons courtesy of: Icons8 (http://icons8.com) ~
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://hsbuddy.avglabs.net
|Android||1.0.29||February 3, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps