Hi, we're Jonas and Trevor, the crew behind Hello Weather. There are a million weather apps out there, and they're all overloaded with ugly ads, confusing interfaces, and stupid gimmicks. We think that stinks, so we made the antidote—a straightforward, no-nonsense app that’s a joy to use.
Five reasons why you’ll love planning your day with Hello Weather...
1. All the info you need is right in your face.
Our gorgeous, information-rich design shows you everything that matters in one simple screen. You’ll see the current conditions and future forecast in an instant.
2. You won’t waste time looking at useless stuff.
Hello Weather intelligently adapts to changing conditions. When it's stormy, you’ll see all the relevant details right upfront. When conditions improve, it’s all tucked neatly out of the way again.
3. You’ll get predictions you can trust.
Hello Weather is more than a pretty face. It’s powered by the world’s best data sources: Dark Sky, AccuWeather, ClimaCell, The Weather Company, Foreca, and AerisWeather. Pick the provider that's best in your area, or switch back and forth to compare. (Upgrade required.)
4. You don’t need to be a weather expert.
What does barometric pressure mean? Is the dewpoint good or bad? We translated those esoteric stats into human words, so you’ll know how it really feels outside.
5. It’ll make you smile.
We filled the app with tons of thoughtful little touches to brighten your day. You’ll love the beautiful color themes, automatic night mode, and sweet secret extras.
And that's not all…
• Radar’s built right in.
When the storm's a-brewin', we've got your back! Our powerful radar tab shows you exactly what's headed your way. (Available in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia—or upgrade for Global coverage.)
• The finest weather widgets on Earth.
Our main app is only the tip of the iceberg—we’ve got excellent customizable Home Screen widgets for quick access to all the forecast info you need.
• An excellent Apple Watch app too!
The same great Hello Weather, but teensy enough for your wrist.
• Made with care by a tiny indie company.
We pour a lot of love into our app, and we take great care of our customers. We're always just an email or tweet away.
Here's what the experts say:
"An easy, straightforward weather app that shows you just what you need to know."
"Hello Weather strips it down to the essence."
"Very smart, with a clean layout and readable graphs. It eschews complexity without limiting information."
"Well designed and clearly made with love, with lots of delightful little details throughout.
— Tools and Toys"
Hello Weather's FREE forever, and it's even better if you upgrade for the Pro stuff.
• No ads or gimmicks!
• Simple and easy to read forecasts.
• Automatic color themes (cold, warm, hot) and dark mode.
• Unlimited saved locations.
• Powered by Dark Sky.
• Weather units customization, including simultaneous Fahrenheit & Celsius mode.
• Real-time precipitation estimates.
• Home screen widgets.
• Basic radar.
Upgrade for our pro features and you'll get:
• Advanced Radar (animations, map layers, and global coverage.)
• Apple Watch app and complications
• More data sources: Dark Sky, Accuweather, AerisWeather, ClimaCell, Foreca, or The Weather Company
• Air quality and Pollen info (only available with certain data sources, pollen is US only.)
• Forecast customization and smart bonus info, with extra details for hourly precipitation rate, wind, UV, visibility, and Feels Like temperatures.
• Theme controls
• Custom home screen icons
• Other secret stuff!
ONE MORE THING!
For full info, check out our detailed privacy info and terms of service:
Thanks so much for trying Hello Weather! We hope you like it.
|IOS||3.11.13||July 24, 2021||
Registered deep link helloweather://
|IOS||2.5.13||August 21, 2017||
Started using Alamofire
|IOS||2.4.2||April 20, 2017|
|IOS||2.2.9||March 23, 2017|
|IOS||2.1.8||February 4, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps