Chat with a licensed U.S. medical provider in the GYANT app!
All via chat - powered by artificial intelligence and human doctors.
Currently available in CALIFORNIA only. More states coming soon.
FREE. No insurance or co-pay required. No hidden fees.
EASY. If you can text, you can use GYANT. Caring and friendly with none of the anxiety of a trip to the clinic.
HELPFUL. GYANT can help you with
- urinary tract infections (UTI),
- flu symptoms,
- sinus pain,
- pink eye and many others like ear pain, sore throat, fever, asthma, allergy symptoms, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, nausea, headache, migraines, stomach ache, STDs, vaginal symptoms, rashes, heartburn, lower back pain, and many other health concerns.
ACCESSIBLE. With GYANT, you can talk to a clinician like you would in a traditional doctor’s office, but without the wait and the hassle. Our doctor operating hours are Monday to Friday, 1:00 - 6:00pm PT. For non-urgent concerns, complete our health questions on your own time and we will ping you back with an assessment when our clinicians come online.
RESULTS. After a short chat consultation, our clinicians will give you treatment advice and can write a prescription that is sent electronically to your pharmacy within the hour. You pay the pharmacy directly for the meds.
HOW IT WORKS.
* Sign up with your name and email
* Answer a few onboarding questions
* Tell us about your health issue
* Answer 2-3 minutes of health questions
* Chat with a doctor
* Receive treatment advice
* Pick up your medicine at the pharmacy
Built with love in San Francisco. All of our clinicians are licensed in the states we serve.
Let’s get started and get you feeling better!
|IOS||1.0.8||February 9, 2018|