A great guitar tabs and chords notation app on iOS. For any guitar music lover, Guitar Notation gives you the ability to read, compose, edit, and playback guitar sheet music scores. With it you can be a talented composer and great musician anywhere. As long as you have a little knowledge of sheet music, you can write music composition simply by touch and move. Of course it could help you to learn guitar notations. It can handle multi-track tabs, also it supports for chord chart configuration. With the help of it you could easily record the flashes of inspiration wherever they strike. Are you ready to compose music in a simple way?
-Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, Sibelius, Encore, MuseScore, etc).
-Export MIDI file.
-Export PNG image and PDF document.
-High quality sound for playback.
-Support editing up to 8 staff at the same time.
-Support many kinds of guitar and bass instrument.
*A variety of note types, from whole note to 128th note and dotted note
*Chord chart configuration
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Tie, slur, and tuplet
*Many types of ornament
*A wide range of dynamics
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Support up to 8 staff
- Config parts(add, delete, reorder)
- Config chord freely
- Change beat type and tempo
- A wide variety of guitar types
- Config sound for each part
- No watermark image export
- No Ads
- Support 2nd voice part
- Config capo for each line
- Import data file
- The subscriptions are $9.99 yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable
|IOS||1.1.7||January 9, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps