"Godzilla Defense Force" is a stand-alone, base management game with TOHO's official IP! Defend famous cities from around the globe against gigantic beasts! Monsters from across the Godzilla series are on the move, and it's up to you to recruit these powerful beasts to save the world!
This game features Godzillas and other monsters from 29 different movies, from the original film in 1954 to the present day! Join forces with various allies, like MechaGodzilla and Kaiju! Defeated monsters can be collected as "Monster Cards," which can then be used as "Skills" or "Buffs" in various stages. Defeat and collect Monster Cards to unlock the "Codex," which contains detailed descriptions of all the monsters alongside images from their respective movies!
[Godzilla Official IP]
- From Godzilla 1954 to the present! Monsters from 29 movies rampage onto your device with this official Godzilla defense clicker game!
- Monsters from across Godzilla's lore are attacking major cities! Tokyo, London, and Sydney need your help! Can you defend them against these monsters of legend!
- Obtain and upgrade Godzilla Cards to summon Godzilla during the battle!
- Learn more about Godzilla and his pantheon of monsters right on your mobile phone!
[Multiple Battle Systems]
- When you're not defending your city, bolster your forces through lunar colonization and even a special time-traveling mechanic!
■ Studio42 Official Forum
Check the newest updates and events for Godzilla Defense Force.
■ Terms of Service
※ Recommended Specifications
Godzilla Defense Force requires at least OS 9 / iPhone 6S or better for smooth gameplay. The game may crash on devices that don't meet these requirements.
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the below services, we are requesting certain permissions.
"Photos/Media/Files" must be enabled to attach in-game screenshots for CS.
※ Please note that optional permission does not affect the gameplay.
▶ Settings > Privacy > Find and select Permission > Turn permissions on or off
※ If the app does not request consent for the permission, you can manage the permission by the above steps.
|IOS||2.0.6||June 3, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps