Ever wonder what look like when your spirit free itself from the body? Use Ghost Lens to have an out-of-body experience and snap STUNNING video&photo to impress your instagram and snapchat follower. This app can change transparency of the video character and add “Fade in” and “Fade out” effect to your video&photo, so that you can make your “GHOST” looming in your video. It supports up to 60 minutes video recording. Not enough? You can also use this app to do much more things. For example:
- Clone your own ghost in video&photo.
- Apply filters&FX and adjust the filter Strength for Each Section of Video/Photo.
- Make illusion Video/Photo(Floating in the air, swap your body parts…) to prank your friends lol.
- Easily make the awesome photo&video collage and make square video and photo for instagram lover.
- Clips video editor, trim clips and arrange clips for each split screen so easy,good for every youtuber.
- Added 100+ ghost stickers to make funny movie and picture.
- Add text to your video and photo, choose from 80+ Fonts.
- Add background music to your masterpiece and adjust the volume of your video collage.
- Funny collage maker and picture & video stitch.
- Make funny face,record horror,creepy,scary movie.
How it works?
1. Select one split layout.
2. Snap or load the first video/photo as background.
3. Snap or load another video/photo, change the Transparency of the video/photo character.
4. Add the alpha labels on the timeline to make "fade in" or "fade out" effect in your video.
5. Generate and share your best masterpiece to social net likes fb,ig kik& snap chat!
GhostLens Premium subscription
- You can subscribe for all premium features and new monthly updates (every month, new ghost effects and stickers will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $5.99 USD monthly and $29.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access all features and effects for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package ( monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
|IOS||3.36||February 19, 2019||
Started using PureLayout
Stopped using Amazon Mobile Analytics
Stopped using Flurry
Stopped using AWS Lambda
Stopped using AWS Mobile SDK (Cognito)
Stopped using AWS SNS
|IOS||2.38999996||January 4, 2018||
Registered deep link GhostLens2://
Registered deep link com.googleusercontent.apps.105331501269-k36kd6lgr0cep9bj84pspe7i8vi8eps0://
Unregistered deep link splitlens2://
Started using SDWebImage
Started using MJRefresh
Started using YYKit
Started using Amazon Mobile Analytics
Started using SVProgressHUD
Started using Flurry
Started using AWS Dynamo DB
Started using AWS Lambda
Started using Masonry
Started using AWS Mobile SDK (Cognito)
Started using FXLabel
Started using FBSDKLoginKit
Started using AWS Mobile SDK (S3)
Started using AWS Mobile SDK (Core)
Started using AWS SNS
Stopped using Parse
Stopped using TUNE
|IOS||2.28999996||November 21, 2016|
|IOS||2.28999993||November 2, 2016|
|IOS||2.28999992||October 14, 2016|
Add your SDKs/Apps