An Award Winning Fresh 105.9 FM Best Indigenous Radio Station, a commercial radio station operating in Ibadan, Oyo State and with a reach extending to other parts of Oyo as well as Ogun State. It is the brainchild of renowned Entertainer, Yinka Ayefele (MON), and is positioned to promote, complement and revamp the entertainment and lifestyle sphere in Ibadan. The station is conveniently located at Yinka Ayefele Music House, on the Lagos – Ibadan by-pass road, Felele, Ibadan.
Listeners of Fresh 105.9 FM can look forward to a blend of quality programming, music, news and sports; with heavy emphasis on lifestyle and entertainment; in English and Yoruba. The station also intends to interact with the local social, political, religious and institutional communities. Fresh 105.9 FM is on air from 5:00 am – 1:00 am While we stream online all night transmission extends till 5:00 am. We have an exciting array of personalities as well as a team of vibrant and innovative marketing and administrative staff.
Fresh 105.9 FM Ibadan is open for business, and looks forward to entertaining Ibadan, and we look forward to doing business with you!
DR YINKA AYEFELE
Ayefele was born in Ekiti State southwestern Nigeria and hails from Ipoti, a city in Ekiti State southwestern Nigeria.He had attended Our Saviours Anglican Primary School in Ipoti-Ekiti for his primary and secondary education before he later proceeded to Ondo State College of Arts and Science in Ikare Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. Career: Ayefele worked briefly as journalist and broadcaster at the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, Ibadan, where he also produced jingles and musical works on radio.
He began his music career in 1997 after he was involved in an automobile accident which damaged his spinal cord and confined him to a wheelchair. While in the hospital after spending about 9 months, his friend, Kola Olawuyi visited and advised him to put some songs together.
This suggestion resulted in the release of his debut album titled, Bitter Experience in 1998 which brought him into limelight.The release of Bitter experience was followed by the release of Sweet Experience. Other albums released by the gospel musician are Something Else, Divine Intervention and Life after death, released in honor of Gbenga Adeboye a Nigerian radio presenter, musician and comedian.
The title Bitter Experience reflected his ordeal and Sweet Experience was the sweetness after a "Bitter Experience" Awards and honours He had received over 200 awards. Among other awards are: Member of the Order of the Niger awarded by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2011) Ekiti cultural ambassador award. Presenter Extraordinaire 2015.
Fresh FM Ibadan App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of Fresh FM Ibadan community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
|IOS||4.2.6||August 20, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps