Eat Purely offers healthy, chef-crafted meals delivered to your door on demand. Our delicious meals will nourish your body and delight your palate. With over 50 combined years in the food business, we love to eat and are proving that healthy doesn't mean boring!
Our chefs start with the best ingredients: seasonal, and locally-sourced whenever possible. We then craft recipes that never rely on excess salt, sugar, or fat to taste great. Plus, you won't find chemicals, preservatives, or GMOs in our scratch-made kitchen, and trust us: you'll taste the difference.
Our menus change daily, keeping your options fresh and reflecting what's in season. Meals arrive on demand in about 30 minutes or less, or you can schedule delivery up to a week in advance.
Food stays fresher and tastes better when it's delivered chilled. That's why our meals arrive refrigerated with easy reheating options so you can enjoy our food the way our chefs intended: piping hot and cooked to perfection.
We're currently serving our hometown: Chicago.
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter: @EatPurely
- Rotating, seasonal chef-crafted menus.
- Pricing that enables healthy choices every day, plus a discount when you pre-order for multiple days at once. Register to receive a code via email to try your first meal free!
- Schedule your meal in advance or see an ETA when you order on demand. Detailed order tracking lets you see exactly when your order will arrive.
- Review our detailed ingredient and nutrition info before you order so you'll always know exactly what you're eating.
- View dietary restrictions and preparation instructions before you order - so you can choose the right meal for you.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
|IOS||3.4.5||April 29, 2019||
Started using KSCrash
Stopped using PLCrashReporter
|IOS||3.4.4||March 12, 2018|
|IOS||3.4.2||February 21, 2018|
|IOS||3.4.1||December 11, 2017|
|IOS||3.4.0||December 6, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps