We help people quit or cut back on drinking.
Drawing from evidence-based therapies for alcohol addiction such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), Drinker’s Helper helps you stop drinking or cut back on drinking with a combination of tracking, insights into your drinking, support groups, and motivational exercises.
For free, you can:
* Set a moderate drinking goal or decide on sobriety
* Take an alcohol test to determine how your drinking compares to the norm
* Use our drink tracker to track drinks and urges to drink
* Make a pledge to stop drinking alcohol for a certain number of days and track your sobriety
* Try a few sample exercises to help you deal with urges to drink
With DH Plus, our paid subscription, you can:
* Go beyond the drink tracker to get insight into why you drink, with statistics and benchmarks so you can develop strategies to stay sober
* Join a personalized support group of other members to chat with when you need advice
* Gain access to the rest of our library of over 75 chat-based exercises to help you stay motivated to stop drinking or cut back on drinking, deal with urges to drink, and confront the anxiety and depression that often lead to drinking
DH Plus subscription pricing and terms:
Though Drinker’s Helper is free to download and use, we offer a premium subscription (DH Plus) that unlocks additional features. You can try out DH Plus free for 1 WEEK, and if you enjoy your trial, your subscription will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member.
The pricing and rates for auto-renewing subscriptions are as follows:
1 month for $14.99 (USD)
3 months for $38.99 (USD)
6 months for $59.99 (USD)
Your payment will be charged on the last day of the current billing period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 3, or 6 month periods, for the same amount and package duration as the package you choose: $59.99 every 6 months, or $38.99 every 3 months, or $14.99 every 1 month.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Your membership starts as soon as you set up payment with iTunes. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms & conditions: https://www.drinkershelper.com/terms-and-conditions
Important note: Drinker’s Helper is not a substitute for medical treatment. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911, and if you have medical questions or concerns, please see a doctor.
|IOS||1.9||February 23, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps