Named the favorite privacy tool of the New York Times in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Disconnect offers simple to use and powerful protection.
Free device wide tracker protection and DNS encryption with our SmartVPN. Upgrade to our low cost, lightweight SmartVPN feature that encrypts all HTTP traffic to keep your sensitive information private without slowing you down or interfering with your online activity!
Your device loads thousands of unsecured HTTP and DNS connections everyday. These unencrypted connections allow criminals, corporations, and governments to look at any information being sent, or even change the contents of a website before it gets to you. Our SmartVPN technology gives you the power to encrypt all your HTTP and DNS connections.
The free version of Pro blocks privacy invasive trackers across your entire device. These trackers violate your privacy, slow page loads, and waste your bandwidth and battery life. We NEVER store or log any traffic routed through our servers and don’t track your IP address or any other personal info, except the info you volunteer.
Our tracker protection sets a DNS in the SmartVPN that blocks domains that track users. Our tracker protection is solely focused on consumer privacy and we have a well defined policy, which you can view here: https://disconnect.me/trackerprotection. We are not an ad blocker and never accept money for whitelisting. Our tracker protection has been integrated into Firefox, Samsung Internet, and other popular browsers and privacy focused applications. In our Pro application you have full control of which trackers are blocked or unblocked.
- Proud to help protect over 50 million people
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app 2016, 2017, 2018
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the Today Show, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, Wired, and many more
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
About Disconnect Pro:
- Encrypts insecure DNS and HTTP connections
- Utilizes servers in numerous geographic locations, auto-routing to the fastest location to improve speed and lower latency
- Blocks invisible tracking and next generation malware (malvertising) threats
- Allows you to actually see the trackers we block and connections we encrypt
- Accelerates page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
The free version of Disconnect Pro blocks trackers and encrypts your DNS through our SmartVPN and requires no subscription.
Our Secure HTTP feature requires a subscription and encrypts all HTTP traffic on your device, which protects your sensitive details from unwanted surveillance.
Length: You can sign up for a 12 month subscription
Prices for subscriptions:
- 7-day free trial, free of charge, no commitment, cancel anytime
- Your Disconnect Pro subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- The monthly or annual subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn auto-renewal off in your Account Settings after purchase.
|IOS||1.3.7||September 28, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps