Decibel Meter Pro is full of features sound level meter with exclusive accuracy of measurements and integrated Spectrum Analyzer. Calibrated with professional dB meter.
The world is a noisy place: cars, power tools, crowds, machinery, and other common sources produce amounts of noise that can, with continued exposure, lead to permanent hearing loss. Sound level meters are useful for anyone who wants to avoid exposing their ears to harmful noise levels, but who wants to spend hundreds of dollars on one?
dB Meter is free app which provides professional-quality measurement results, calibrated using an actual Nor140 high-precision decibel meter. With dB Meter, you can measure ambient noise levels, save your measurements and their locations, and share your measurements with others. dB Meter couples utility with stylish design and a polished user experience: a powerful tool in a sleek package, and at a tiny fraction of the cost of professional sound level meters.
(Please note that dB Meter Pro app is not a replacement for professional devices and should be used for personal purposes only.)
"The best way to meter sound levels" - AppAdvice
● Health App integration. Export measured noise levels and audiogram directly to Health app.
● Noise dosimeter will help you understand how noisy it is at home and at your workplace. In the event your daily permissible dose of noise is exceeded, use Noise-absorbing headsets or Earplugs.
● Enables you to overlay the ambient noise level onto photos and videos and to export the results.
● Saves location data for each measurement.
● Save measurements with custom names and rename existing measurements.
● Export measurements in CSV or Audio format.
● Allows you to save, export and play back recorded measurements.
● Highly accurate measurements.
● Integrated Fully Functional Spectrum Analyzer
● Octave Band Real Time Analyzer
● FFT Plot (Fast Fourier Transform)
● Linear and logarithm scales
● Up to 16384 FFT size
● A lot of available window functions
● Tracking for max value
● Max and Min for any selected frequency
● Stunned graphics
You can enable or disable noise levels data exporting to Health app in dB Meter Pro app settings.
Have any questions or suggestions? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
App offers an optional monthly and annual subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless autorenew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal in accordance with your plan, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
By downloading and using the app you are agreeing with
150-160 dB = Eardrum rupture
140 decibel = Aircraft carrier deck.
130 dB = Jet take-off (100 meters), gun blast at close range.
120 dB= Human pain threshold, loud rock concert.
110 decibel = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 1 hour.
100 dB = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours.
90 decibel = Likely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours.
80 decibel = Potential but unlikely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours.
70 dB = Just annoying, but probably safe.
60 dB= Typical conversational volume.
50 dB = A quiet, library conversation.
40 decibel = A whisper.
30 dB= Barely audible sound.
20 decibel= Threshold of human hearing.
|IOS||8.1.3||August 5, 2021||
Registered deep link dbMeter://
Registered deep link fb437986099942050://
Unregistered deep link fb1552911078304161://
|IOS||3.0||August 16, 2018||
Started using Mantle
|IOS||2.9.1||February 14, 2018|
|IOS||2.8||January 7, 2018|
|IOS||2.7.7||December 15, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps