Powerful email marketing made simple.
Email marketing is good for your business. $38-back-for-every-$1-spent kind of good.* And with a tool as powerful and easy to use as Constant Contact, you don’t need to be a marketing expert to see results.**
Track the Progress of Your Emails
- View who opened, clicked each link, and when.
- Review opt-outs and bounces.
Manage Your Contacts
- View, add, and edit contacts.
- Manage your contact lists.
Compose and Schedule Emails
- Create and edit emails on the go using our mobile editor. You can compose emails with titles, text, links, buttons, and images.
- Use our Quick Campaign to send an image and text or use a Standard Campaign template.
- Send a test of any email and schedule / send drafts you authored from the desktop.
Note : Emails created through your browser can be scheduled from the app, but not edited or resent. We understand this need and are working to bring you bi-directional editing capability. Emails created in the app are not restricted.
Manage Your Images
- Upload images to the Constant Contact Library from your Photos app or capture new images using your devices camera.
Post to Facebook
- Create a social post on your Facebook page using images from your device or library.
*Direct Marketing Association 2015
**A Constant Contact account with user name and password is required to use the app. Multiple accounts are supported.
|IOS||2.2.0||May 12, 2018||
Started using OpenCV
|IOS||2.1.1||March 11, 2018||
Registered deep link fb1633116373426197://
Registered deep link fb271525820003370://
Unregistered deep link fb525256304293369://
Started using FBSDKLoginKit
Started using Bolts-ObjC
Started using FBSDKShareKit
Started using FBSDKCoreKit
|IOS||1.9.0||August 7, 2017|
|IOS||1.8.1||June 27, 2017||
Stopped using SwiftyJSON
Stopped using Apteligent (formerly Crittercism)
|IOS||1.8.0||May 22, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps