Recording incoming and outgoing calls was never so easy! Record any calls in few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime!
Call Recorder offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
- Easy record incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls in few taps
- Access recordings as soon as conversation is over
- Highly intuitive interface
- Share recordings with other devices
- Export recordings to other apps
- Rename recording for easy identification
- Great customer service
- Unlimited number of recordings
- Full iOS 11 and iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus support
Call Recorder uses your carrier's conference call feature to record conversations. If you cannot merge calls, please contact your carrier to find out if conference calling is available on your account.
The app will start recording a conversation only after playing a beep sound.
You can try free trial with all features available.
Please note that Call Recorder cannot record new calls without active subscription, but allows listening to previously recorded conversations.
Subscription price starts at 4.99 USD/month. Price may vary depending on the country.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
|IOS||1.17||January 18, 2018||
Stopped using AppsFlyer
|IOS||1.15||December 4, 2017||
Started using Google Firebase
Started using Google Firebase (Core)
Started using Protobuf
Started using Google Firebase (InstanceID)
|IOS||1.14||November 4, 2017||
Registered deep link bp.cr.free://
Started using Adjust
|IOS||1.13||October 4, 2017||
Started using Amplitude
|IOS||1.12||September 16, 2017|