Backpack Health – Your health information always on hand.
Sometimes health information can feel scattered and out of reach. Backpack Health wants to help you keep it all together, so that you can spend less time tracking it down and more time getting (and giving) the care and support you need.
Organize and manage your health details in the way that makes the most sense for you:
• Conditions, procedures, medications, allergies, complementary care diagnoses and treatments, post-op selfies – if it's important to your health journey, keep it in your Backpack
• Record your health info using a comprehensive dictionary of clinical and everyday terms – we give you lots of options to help you find what you're looking for.
• Attach your photos, videos, audio, files to your health details to complete the picture
• You can even use Backpack Health in multiple languages
Include the people you love:
• Add profiles for the ones you care for (as many as you want)
• Kids, aging parents, anyone whose info you need to have on hand, Backpack Health lets you keep it all in one place
• Invite others to co-manage your loved ones' profiles with you – collaborate to stay on top of their care!
Share the information you need to with the ones who need it most:
• Use unique share cards to control what information you share with whom
• Share your emergency info so that it's there when you need it
Wherever you go, Backpack Health makes it easy to carry the stuff that matters (even when you’re without internet).
You can access Backpack Health with a Basic plan or a PRO plan. PRO plans require a monthly or yearly subscription which you select during signup or subsequently from the Account Subscription option in the app.
PRO plan payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of this purchase. There is a 7 days trial period for your initial subscription, during which you can cancel at any time without being charged. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited with a subsequent subscription purchase during this period.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
|IOS||4.4||March 20, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps