Top 1 Arabic Dictionary on Appstore!
Arabic English Dictionary is a comprehensive and innovative Dictionary for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with easy-to-use interface, quality contents, advanced search functionality and native pronunciation for English & Arabic words. Various dictionaries are integrated with more than up-to-date 400,000 words which is ideal for those who need a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary to study, work, travel or use at home!
Our app highlights:
► Comprehensive and qualified contents and data:
• Thousands of carefully built and designed phrases and meanings for daily conversation.
• Flashcard games with selected important words for TOEIC,IELTS,etc.
• Idiom dictionary with 2,800 entries
• Daily updated listening lessons to practice your listening and advance your vocabulary
► Advanced functions
• Offline mode allows you to look up words without internet connection.
• Audio pronunciation to find out how to pronounce the words in both English and Vietnamese.
• Support Online Translation for 36 languages
• Saved words to custom your own vocabulary list for review
• Recent words to review looked-up words.
• Smart word searching including spell-check
• Quick link for synonyms, antonyms, hyponyms, ...
• Comprehensive content by many built-in & online dictionaries
► Built-in dictionary:
• English to Arabic dictionary
• Arabic to English dictionary
• Full WordNet 3.0 with 200,000 entries
• Thesaurus with 20,000 entries
► Smart Searching
• Wildcard, Anagram & Phonetic search
• Spell-check for English keywords
• Keyword lookup to search within compound words and phrases.
► Note: The dictionary does not required an internet connection except online dictionaries and Online translation.
CONTACT US: If you have any questions, feedbacks or suggestions, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Your feedback is worth millions to us!
|IOS||1.3||October 24, 2018||
Started using Facebook Mobile SDKs
Started using Bolts
Started using FBSDKCoreKit
Started using Bolts-ObjC
Started using libPhoneNumber
Started using Vungle
Started using FBSDKLoginKit
Started using AdColony
Stopped using KVOController
|IOS||1.1||October 13, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps