Get to know Air India 2.0, the all-new, totally redesigned, state of the art Air India mobile app. With user-friendly access to important travel functions, this app is easier than ever before to book tickets and Check-in to flights on Air India.
• A simple and efficient booking flow, where options for destination and date search, cabin class and
number of passengers are all available in a single page view.
• International booking now supported.
• Purchase premium seats with booking.
• Select your special meals and other special services at booking.
• Passport scan for faster passenger detail entry.
• Save multiple travellers for speedier future bookings.
• Credit card scan for simple payment data entry.
• Option to store credit cards in Wallet for future quick access.
• Support for credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and Amex EzeClick.
• View ticket options in your local currency.
• Know the weather at your destination while in booking and in My Trips.
• Check your FlyingReturns past transactions directly from app.
• Protect your saved payment methods with TouchID or password.
• Easy and simple check-in.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with booking reference.
• Mobile Check-In with print @ home boarding pass or Mobile Boarding Pass (where available)
• Download mobile boarding passes to Apple Wallet.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class at time of check-in.
• Option to view flight timetable for seven days in a single screen.
• Optional notifications for boarding, mobile check-in, and before you fly for trips loaded in-app.
• Sign in to Flying Returns.
• Quick access to Air India Call centers and sales offices around the world.
• Access your trip offline.
Thank you for choosing Air India and we are excited to work with you to make this the best airline mobile app out there!
An iTravel® product by SITA.
|IOS||2.3.4||December 14, 2017||
Started using Google Firebase
Started using Google Firebase (Core)
Started using Protobuf
Started using Google Firebase (InstanceID)
Stopped using Instabug
|IOS||2.2.6||September 5, 2017||
Added call to fb://
Added call to instagram://
|IOS||2.2.1||June 17, 2017||
Started using SSKeychain
|IOS||2.1.5||February 27, 2017||
Registered deep link fb1621517581482116://
Added call to fb-messenger-api://
Added call to fbauth2://
Added call to fbshareextension://
Removed call to Waze://
Removed call to comgooglemaps://
Removed call to fb://
Removed call to instagram://
Removed call to twitter://
Started using FBSDKCoreKit
Started using Bolts-ObjC
Started using FBSDKLoginKit
Started using FBSDKShareKit
|IOS||2.1.3||December 5, 2016|