With the Affirm app, you can shop stress-free at any store and pay over time—with no late fees, penalties, or hidden costs of any kind.
How does Affirm work? It’s simple:
• Find your favorite store, fill your cart, and choose the payment option you like best.
• Complete your purchase online or at a physical store with Apple Pay or Google Pay.
• We’ll check your eligibility and then you’re good to go! (This only takes a moment and won’t affect your credit score.)
You won’t be hit with late fees and you’ll get more flexibility because our payment options have longer terms. Plus, we’ll never charge you with penalties or hidden costs of any kind.
Why you’ll love using the Affirm app:
• Buy now and pay over time at almost any store.
• Get exclusive offers as low as 0% APR.
• Manage your account and make payments.
• Open a high-yield savings account with no minimums and no fees.
Say yes to more of the things you love while staying true to your financially responsible self.
Don’t miss out on the things you love. Shop now and pay later, it’s really that simple—download Affirm and pay at your own pace today.
Your rate will be 0–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Affirm Plus financing is provided by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC. Affirm savings accounts are held with Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
|IOS||3.115.1||February 8, 2021||
Added call to org-appextension-feature-password-management://
|IOS||3.77.1||January 15, 2020||
Registered deep link fb2652850444765604://
Unregistered deep link fb1663155754003341://
Unregistered deep link https://*.affirm-stage.com
Unregistered deep link https://bnc.lt
Unregistered deep link https://www.affirm.com
Added call to fb-messenger-api://
Added call to fbapi://
Added call to fbauth2://
Added call to fbshareextension://
|IOS||3.9.1||February 23, 2018||
Started using PLCrashReporter
|IOS||3.6.0||December 18, 2017|
|IOS||3.5.3||December 12, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps