With Abra you can invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, OmiseGo, Zcash and many more, all in one app. Featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Wall Street Journal, Planet of the Apps, Coindesk, Techcrunch & more.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in an easy to use app with only one recovery phrase to manage.
You can add money to your wallet using fiat (USD, PHP) or bitcoin and exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or bitcoin wallet, like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
** BENEFITS **
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell and hold bitcoin
* Invest in a variety of cryptocurrencies, including BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETH, ETC, GNT, LTC, OMG, QTUM, XRP, VTC and ZEC
*Exchange between currencies whenever you want. For instance, invest in cryptocurrencies like Ripple or Ethereum by exchanging from US Dollars.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy and safe manner. If you believe the value of cryptocurrencies will drop, or you just want to lock-in profits, exchange from crypto to US Dollars (or any other currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe, non-custodial wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
** FUNDING METHODS **
Abra is a global, bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to cash in, depending on where you live:
Add money to your wallet using:
* Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US and Philippines
* Cash: Use the app to find an Abra Teller in the Philippines
* American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
* Bitcoin purchased externally: You can securely transfer bitcoin purchased outside Abra into your Abra wallet
Abra allows you to invest in several popular cryptocurrencies currently:
* Bitcoin (BTC): The original blockchain that enables decentralized payments and store of value
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): A fork of bitcoin with capacity for larger blocks and currently offers faster transactions
* Dash (DASH): A blockchain that pioneered built-in governance and privacy
* Dogecoin (DOGE): A cryptocurrency with a history of charitable contributions
* Ethereum (ETH): A decentralized blockchain platform that runs smart contracts
* Ethereum Classic (ETC): A fork of Ethereum that is immutable
* Golem (GNT): A decentralized blockchain that creates a global market for idle computer power
* Litecoin (LTC): One of the first altcoins, a fork of Bitcoin with fast and cheap transactions
* OmiseGO (OMG): A cryptocurrency aiming to provide financial inclusion through a public, decentralized network
* Qtum (QTUM): A smart contract platform that can interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains
* Ripple (XRP): A blockchain focusing on faster bank-to-bank transactions, created by a centralized company called Ripple
* Vertcoin (VTC): A cryptocurrency built to resist ASIC mining, and thus centralized mining control
* Zcash (ZEC): A privacy-focused cryptocurrency with the option to create completely anonymous transactions
These additional cryptos will be rolled out in the next few weeks:
* Bitcoin Gold (BTG): A fork of Bitcoin that is attempting to be more decentralized than Bitcoin
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): A cryptocurrency focused on cross-border payments
* DigiByte (DGB): A security-focused blockchain
* Augur (REP): A decentralized platform that enables a prediction market
* Status (SNT): A blockchain that creates an ecosystem of decentralized apps, messaging and payments
* Stratis (STRAT): A platform that helps organizations run smart contracts on its blockchain network
* 0x (ZRX): A blockchain that has implemented series of smart contracts, to enable decentralized exchange of other ERC20 tokens.
* Twitter: @AbraGlobal
|IOS||3.7.0||March 15, 2018|
|IOS||3.6.3||March 2, 2018||
Started using Apptentive
|IOS||3.3.0||November 28, 2017|
|IOS||3.2.0||November 7, 2017|
|IOS||3.1.0||October 20, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps