RICOH Smart Device Connector lets you quickly access a RICOH multifunction printer (MFP) or projector by registering it with a smart device via NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy, a QR code, or the IP address or hostname of an MFP.
- Print or project documents and images stored on a smart device or on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
- Print emails, file attachments, and webpages.
- Print from print server.
- Scan to a smart device or to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Project documents and images on a smart device or in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive to a RICOH projector and the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.*
- Project emails, file attachments, and webpages.
- Save documents that have been annotated on the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
- Conduct user authentication by using a smart device.
- Automatically search for available machines on the same network.**
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Denmark, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
*RICOH Interactive White Board D6500/D5510 requires firmware v1.7 or later.
**Except for the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
|Android||3.2.1||September 29, 2017|
Add your SDKs/Apps