Venmo is the simple and fun way to send & request money between friends. Whether you’re splitting a dinner bill, the rent check, concert tickets, or the cost of a road trip, Venmo removes the awkward talks over who owes what.
Just send or request money with a message or emoji combo of your choice, then like or comment on all your favorite splitting moments.
The Venmo magic:
• Send money quickly to friends by simply linking your debit card or bank account.
• Find friends automatically using your friend's name, @username, QR code, phone, email or by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
• Stay on top of what you owe, what friends owe you and what you’ve bought.
• Make purchases in select apps using Venmo, so you can split with friends easily.
• *NEW* Shop with Venmo at millions of retailers on your phone – almost everywhere you see the PayPal button at checkout.
• Venmo protects you by using data encryption to guard against unauthorized transactions and access to your personal or financial information.
“Venmo, the #1 app college students should download right now” - BuzzFeed
A few more quotes that make us blush:
“One of the 50 Best Apps of the Year” - Time
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” - Forbes
“Revolutionized the mobile payment space” - Vanity Fair
“Just Venmo me” has become synonymous with “pay me back” or “I got it.” - Business Insider
Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services. All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.’s licenses. Visit https://venmo.com/legal/us-licenses/ for additional information. © 2017 PayPal.
|IOS||7.8.0||October 30, 2017||
Registered deep link pwv://
Unregistered deep link venmo-env-switch://
Added call to fb-messenger-api://
Added call to fbapi://
Added call to fbauth2://
Added call to fbshareextension://
Added call to googlechrome://
Added call to googlechromes://
Added call to itms-apps://
Added call to venmo://
Started using Protobuf
Stopped using MMDrawerController
Stopped using GBDeviceInfo
Stopped using VENTouchLock
Stopped using UAModalPanel
Stopped using AFNetworking
Stopped using libPhoneNumber
Stopped using ReactiveCocoa
Stopped using SVProgressHUD
Stopped using FrameAccessor
Stopped using SSKeychain
Stopped using SDWebImage
Stopped using Mixpanel
Stopped using JTSImageViewController
Stopped using TTTAttributedLabel
Stopped using Pop
Stopped using iRate
Stopped using BlocksKit
Stopped using ISO8601
Stopped using Mantle
|IOS||6.20.2||September 29, 2016|
|IOS||6.20.1||September 15, 2016||
Registered deep link https://venmo.com
Started using Google Firebase
Started using Google Firebase (InstanceID)
Started using Google Firebase (Core)
|IOS||6.19.0||September 8, 2016|
|IOS||6.18.1||August 18, 2016|
|IOS||6.17.0||July 27, 2016|