Scanner App is a handy scanner app that will turn your iOS device into a powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with the e-sign feature – add your signature to electronic documents with just a few taps.
Easily turn an image to text with the OCR function. Extract text from a scanned document and then edit it as you wish. This powerful text scanner recognizes all popular languages and can even detect multiple languages within one document. The following languages are supported for text recognition: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Hebrew.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can set up a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra-fast pdf scanner app now!
Advanced PDF Scanner App:
– Scan to high-quality PDF or JPEG
– Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
– Recognize and edit any text from your scans
– Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
– Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
– Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
– Multipage scanning – scan as many pages as you like
– Batch processing mode
– ID and Passport scanning modes
– E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
– Cut, copy or paste pages from and to Scanner App
– Full-featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
– Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
– Sort documents by name, date or size
– Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
– Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
– Save scans to Photos
All scanned documents are stored locally on your device, they are inaccessible to us and to any third-party. You can easily share the documents by using the export option.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12-month subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 49.99
• 1-month subscription – US$ 9.99
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
|IOS||3.22||December 9, 2019||
Registered deep link twitterkit-tBBJPwkq2i4pdh64ptufyu9xK://
Added call to twitter://
Added call to twitterauth://
|IOS||3.6||May 23, 2018||
Stopped using Flurry
Stopped using PLCrashReporter
|IOS||3.5||February 27, 2018||
Registered deep link com.googleusercontent.apps.66361616519-rn7vstbpq5sg5017sdmt64v32ggafqii://
Unregistered deep link com.googleusercontent.apps.199235907056-h5ddbffremfhfpacm8jc4urnkq5cmo5q://
Started using Adjust
Stopped using Google Analytics
Stopped using AppsFlyer
|IOS||3.3.1||January 22, 2018|
|IOS||3.3||January 3, 2018|
Add your SDKs/Apps