Secret Calculator ++ secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN number protection and best encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal photos, videos, passwords, and notes. With Secret Calculator ++, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Protect your private memories, in case your phone is lost, behind a working calculator! Once you enter your secret passcode, it unlocks the private storage place, where photo and video and passcode are stored.
Use Secret Calculator ++ for:
- Preserving great and special memories
- Storing family photos and trip videos
- Storing passwords
- Protecting notes of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Beautiful design and great user experience
- Easy-to-use PIN access
- Photo and video backup
- Customizable photo albums, with cover photos
- Lock the app from settings
- Dark Mode in iOS 13
- A calculator tool, accessible through settings
• You can subscribe for premium features from inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Terms of Service: https://powersync.wordpress.com/2019/05/20/touchberry-inc-terms-of-use/
- Camera by Oksana Latysheva from the Noun Project
- Calculator by Ben Davis from the Noun Project
- Lock by Marta Ambrosetti from the Noun Project
|IOS||2.0.1||November 20, 2019|
Add your SDKs/Apps